Monday, April 11, 2011

Candice Swanepoel's boyfriend


CANDY'S MAN <3
For those of you who didn't know, Candice has had a boyfriend for over 4 years now! His name is Hermann Nicoli, green eyes, shoe size 43 and 184cm tall. How do I know that? Because he is a model too. The picture on the left is his Facebook profile picture. How cute? 

Candice has got the looks, the body, the fame and the perfect boyfriend. I'm jealous but at the same time happy to see a long term relationship working out. For more pictures of the couple keep reading :).











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of his appearance much. But they look really good together as a couple.

Anonymous said...

I love Candice but her boyfriend isn't pretty, he looks gay :)

Anonymous said...

It's okay. One day she will be all mine. She's waiting for me and I'm coming. I'm going to call her out in my interview after I ball out in the big game And you will all hear about this when it makes the news. Just wait a few more years beautiful because I'm coming ;)

Anonymous said...

holy shit.. four years.. , just kissing, kissing and kissing... show more than that to us..

Post a Comment