Saturday, August 20, 2011

Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton smoking!


Ok, so AGAIN, its their decision to smoke BUT its part of their job to be good role models with the growing number of girls that look up to them. And Erin is sometimes behaving like she doesn't care or is bored or something....I mean apparently she wasn't wearing any underwear! This pic was printed in the most read Czech newspaper by the way (I would know since I lived there till I was 15).
These girls have it extremely hard in the industry and should be given a break but I have never seen Adriana smoking so it'd be nice if they didn't too.
ALSO there are more pics of the other angels on set. 
+ on a better note here is one more twitter pic the girls took on their last day in Prague...GORG!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im an adriana lima fan, but she does smoke, so umm.....

Post a Comment